Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 May 2016

A JCB in Speckled Wood today



3rd May 2016
A JCB in Speckled Wood today.
The first JCB digger enter Speckled wood today .I was told that this was for test holes for a proper 1:10 wheel chair access footpath. The two gentlemen the older with curly white hair told me he had been instructed to do this on this land by Ore Community Land Trust. 

When I asked him why these holes where 1m deep he winked at the digger chap and siad this was a test pit for a proper footpath. What is going on the Councilor Peter Chowney has told us in his election documents delivered through teh door that the Council will CPO and protect the site Speckled Wood.  I asked him who owned the land he was digging holes in and he could not tell me and told me they had to get on with what they was doing.